From dinner parties to date nights, our candles produced with love at the Honey Bee Research Centre are appropriate for all occasions. Support world-changing bee research with each purchase!
Our candles come in a variety of shapes and sizes:
- Pine Cone
- Spruce Tree
Please note that some of our candle varieties may be currently out of stock. If your favourite variety is not currently available please come back soon; we will be restocking! In the meantime, let us know your favourite products and flavours on our social pages.
- To ensure an even and slow burn for any beeswax candle, keep wick trimmed to 1/4''.
- Trim wick immediately after burning, while the wick is still soft.
- Burn candles on a level, heat-proof surface.
- If candle becomes dull and powdery, use a hair dryer to remove bloom and restore shine.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Not recommended for hurricane vase.